- Admission is granted on First COme First serve basis, till the availibility of seats.
- Meeting will be scheduled with the admission counselor only after prior appointment.
- Academic Transcripts of the previous 2 classes attended by the student must accompany the application form.
- Submission of a complete application fom is a request for admission and does not guarantee admission as seats available are limited.
- Provisional admission will be procesed and converted to confirmed admission only after submission and verification of required documents and deposite of applicable fee before the start of academic session 2024-2025.
- The admission application form may be filled by parent/single pr the legal guardian having the sole custody of the child( should be Supported by valid legal documents).
- admission application processing fee is 500 INR.
- Principal may also decline admission in cases where he/she feels that wards are not likely to benefit from the education provided by AES School.
- Admissions in classes IX and X will conform to the general rules and qualifications laid down for the purpose by the CBSE/IGCSE board.
- The Principal will, however, be very cautious in admitting students to classes IX & X and shall permit admissions to very deserving and meritorious students after ensuring the suitability of the pupil ward for such an admission in every respect. Admission in class X, normally, shall not be permitted.
- Those seeking new admission will have to produce a Transfer (School Leaving) Certificate from the school last attended before the admission is made. Provisional admissions are not permitted. The District Education Officer / Inspector/Commenced of Schools of the District, in which it is located, must endorse the Transfer Certificate.
- The TC should be endorced by DEO / Independent of their vicinity.
|ACADEMIC SESSION: 2024 – 25|
|ADMISSION CHARGES (payable at the time of admission )|
|Registration Fee ( non -refundable )||INR 500|
|Admission Fee ( non – refundable )||INR 50,000|
|Security fee (Refundable after deduction)||INR 10,000|
|REGULAR CHARGES ( payable quarterly)|
|Grade||Composite Fees||Activity Fees||Total|
|Pre-Nursery – Grade I||INR 52,500||INR 2500||INR 55,000|
|Grade 2||INR 54,000||INR 2500||INR 56,500|
|Grade 3||INR 54,000||INR 2500||INR 56,500|
|Grade 4||INR 54,000||INR 2500||INR 56,500|
|Grade 5||INR 54,000||INR 2500||INR 56,500|
|Grade 6||INR 54,000||INR 2500||INR 56,500|
|Grade 7||INR 54,000||INR 2500||INR 56,500|
|Grade 8||INR 54,000||INR 2500||INR 56,500|
|Grade 9||INR 57,000||INR 5000||INR 62,000|
|OPTIONAL CHARGES ( payable quarterly )|
|Meal Charges||INR 6,000|
|* Activity Charges (INR 2,500 per quarter from Pre-Nursery to Grade 8 and for grade 9 its INR 5000 per quarter)|
|* Transport is optional and subject to availability on a first come first serve basis|
|*Security fee is an interest free amount which will be refunded at the time of withdrawal|