OUR SYNERGISTIC ASSOCIATION
SADDLE RIVER DAY SCHOOL
- Saddle River school located in Bergen county, New Jersey is a K-12 school committed to groom Innovators, thinkers and leaders.
- Offers Innovation and Entrepreneurship program to encourage students to be “intellectual risk takers”
- state-of-the-art technology to support STEAM learning
- Gateway diplomas for college and career path
- World class digital learning tools and programs
Value of Resilience
This requires overcoming obstacles and overcoming challenges, as well as learning how to achieve long-term success. Tours and camps are organised in order to develop their endurance and team spirit so they can compete in various inter-house, inter-school, district, state, and international competitions.
Fine Arts and Aesthetics :
This encourages students to appreciate the grandeur of their surroundings. The study of music, fine arts, Spic Macay, stargazing, etc. aids in the development of a child’s understanding of the world’s splendour.
Value Education and Spirituality
True education combines a robust value system with a cultural ethos. To instill this, students are encouraged to routinely attend havans and other spiritual discourses at AISN.